Represent and display (through execution) the quality, commitment to customer service, and professionalism that ReGreen is known for. Take pride in your work, manage your responsibilities, and ensure your performance and the decisions that you make reflect the company’s goals.
- Train & Lead team of Installers
- Quality control
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
- High-level customer service
- Perform job site assessments
- Enforce safety program
- Perform advanced electrical work (when necessary)
- Perform lighting audits (when necessary)
- Communicate effectively w/ client and project manager
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Submit required reports
- Take responsibility for the appearance, performance, cleanliness, safety, and efficiency of your cre
- Maintain a clean and safe working environmen
- Use your advanced skills to solve problems
- Ensure that your crew members have the proper training to perform the required work
- Visually represent Regreen well by maintaining a professional appearance and
- Communicate potential and existing issues, install progress, questions, concerns and overall assessments.
- Turn in daily reports and accident reports within 24hrs, timesheets and pieced work tracking by Monday of every week, and “as-built” spreadsheets within 5 days of project completion.
- MUST have active/valid certification or license – State issued Certified General Electrician or Journeyman Electrician card, or an active C-10 license.
- MUST be able to prove legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Clean DMV record – Must have valid California Driver’s License in good standing and verifiable (valid) automobile insurance coverage.
- MUST be able to pass background check.
- Able to work day or evening shifts (and weekends if needed) with occasional overnight stays for out of city jobs.
- Ability to travel regionally and without restriction when necessary.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE LEADING CREWS
- Ability to push, pull and lift moderately heavy objects (up to 50 lbs) and ascend (climb up) and descend (climb down) ladders, up to 18 feet.
- High-level (effective) communications skills
- Proficiency with electronic report submission
- Professional appearance and conduct
- OSHA certification a plus!
- Ability to work well with team members
Compensation: ReGreen offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees, including an attractive BASE SALARY, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, paid Holidays, paid Vacation, and paid Sick Leave. *ReGreen is an equal opportunity employer.