**This is a full time position that comes with competitive pay, a full benefits package including paid Holidays, PTO, Sick Pay and 401(k) Retirement Savings**
Represent and display (through execution) the quality, commitment to customer service, and professionalism that ReGreen is known for. Take pride in your work, manage your responsibilities, and ensure your performance and the decisions that you make reflect the company’s goals.
- Quality control
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
- High-level customer service
- Perform job site assessments
- Follow safety program
- Perform advanced electrical work (when necessary)
- Perform lighting audits (when necessary)
- Communicate effectively w/ client and project manager
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain a clean an organized work space (truck, tools, inventory etc.)
- Submit required reports
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Take responsibility for the appearance, performance, cleanliness, safety, and efficiency
- Use your advanced skills to solve problems
- Visually represent Regreen well by maintaining a professional appearance
- Communicate potential and existing issues; install progress, questions, concerns and overall assessments.
- MUST have active/valid NRLT certification or greater
- MUST be able to prove legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must have valid California Driver’s License in good standing and verifiable (valid) automobile insurance coverage.
- MUST be able to pass background check.
- Able to work day or evening shifts (and weekends if needed) with occasional overnight stays for out of city jobs.
- Ability to travel regionally and without restriction when necessary.
- Ability to push, pull and lift moderately heavy objects (up to 50 lbs) and ascend (climb up) and descend (climb down) ladders, up to 18 feet.
- High-level (effective) communications skills
- Proficiency with electronic report submission
- Professional appearance and conduct
- OSHA certification a plus!
- Ability to work well with team members
- Ability to travel as needed
Compensation: ReGreen offers a competitive wage and benefits package for full-time employees, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan, paid Holidays, Generous PTO (Paid Time Off), paid Vacation, and paid Sick Leave.
*ReGreen is an equal opportunity employer.