**This is a full time position that comes with competitive pay, a full benefits package including paid Holidays, PTO, Sick Pay and 401(k) Retirement Savings**
Company Overview: ReGreen, Inc. is a turnkey Energy Solutions Provider, specializing in Lighting, Solar energy (Photovoltaic & Thermal) and intelligent controls. Our mission is to improve the health of our planet and economy through the implementation of profitable energy solutions.
Position Overview: We are seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist who would thrive in a rapidly growing, progressive and exciting atmosphere. You will own the performance of marketing at ReGreen and play an active role in implementing a dynamic marketing program. In this role you will manage and implement tools and relentlessly look to evolve and optimize our marketing efforts which will contribute to building a sophisticated marketing program at ReGreen. The Marketing Specialist role is a performance-driven role. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about marketing in the modern, digitally connected age.
Role & Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for implementing ReGreen, Inc.’s digital marketing strategy, with specific attention paid to marketing automation, customer acquisition and analytics. To put it simply, you’re the “go to” person for helping us drive inbound sales leads and nurture existing leads (i.e. create and manage outbound email campaigns).
You will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on our marketing efforts across channels, including paid search, social, content and offline, as well as implementing, tracking and optimizing marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM and paid programs, to help form our marketing strategy as defined by the President. In this role you will be expected to be comfortable making strategic recommendations for marketing tactics and presenting your data in user-friendly and meaningful ways. This is not a content marketing role, though experience with content marketing metrics is useful.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess some or all of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing analytics and automation
- Experience and familiarity with marketing automation tools
- Experience with lead nurturing and lead management
- Intermediate experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adwords and ZOHO CRM
- Experience or understanding of metrics-software like Mixpanel, KissMetrics preferred
- Expert SEO skills
- 2-3 years SEM experience, preferably in B2B
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools (plus)
- Ability to create intelligent, user-friendly analytics reports
- B2B email marketing experience
- Content marketing experience preferred
- Experience with conversion optimization (landing pages, websites)
- Previous experience managing paid digital display advertising
- Analytical mindset
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity
- Experience in an agency or similar client services environment (plus)
- Has worked at a startup before
Compensation & Benefits:
- Very competitive annual salary
- Full medical insurance benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Attractive PTO package which includes paid Holidays and sick leave.