An exciting opportunity exists for a (temporary) Warehouse Assistant.
This position reports to the Warehouse Manager and will last for a period of two to three months. This is an ideal position for a student who may be on summer vacation.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to: receiving/shipping, staging/storage of inventory, receiving/processing returns, and inventory control.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Warehouse Manager, Purchasing, Project Managers, and Operations. The Warehouse Assistant must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently, and meet project timelines.
ReGreen, Inc. is a turnkey Energy Solutions Provider, specializing in Lighting, Solar energy (Photovoltaic & Thermal) and intelligent controls. Our mission is to improve the health of our planet and economy through the implementation of profitable energy solutions.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working with UPS, FedEx, and freight carriers
- Experience with driving a forklift highly desired
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
- Team player
- High school Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience working in a warehouse,
- 1-2 years of handling shipping/receiving
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Hourly rate of $11.00