Santa Monica College was looking to separate itself in a way that encouraged others to follow. After reviewing multiple proposals, SMC awards ReGreen the contract for a campus wide lighting and controls retrofit at its main campus, along with its satellite campuses.
Santa Monica College received the Energy and Sustainability Award from the California Community College Board of Governors! Read the full story here: http://www.smc.edu/NewsRoom/Pages/SMC-Wins-Energy-and-Sustainability-Award.aspx
- Lighting Energy Reduction: 40%
- CO2 Reduction: 253 gas vehicles/yr.
- Annual Utility Savings: Over $250K
- Rebates & Incentives: $400K
- Enhanced Campus Experience
- Payback: 3 years