Whole Foods Market partners with ReGreen for a complete energy efficient upgrade of its lighting throughout their Southern Pacific Region. As part of the design process, ReGreen performed lighting and energy assessments at each store along with an analysis of the visual environments.
- Lighting Energy Reduction: 56%
- CO2 Reduction: 1426 gas vehicles/yr.
- Annual Utility Savings: $1.4M
- Reduced Maintenance: $550K/yr.
- Rebates & Incentives: $530K/yr.
- Enhanced Visual Environments
- Payback: 3 years