Website ReGreen Inc.
ReGreen, Inc. is a turnkey Energy Solutions Provider, specializing in Lighting, Solar energy (Photovoltaic & Thermal) and intelligent controls. Our mission is to improve the health of our planet and economy through the implementation of profitable energy solutions.
Position Overview /Scope of Operation:
This position will be responsible for conducting initial and extensive field surveys (audits) of existing lighting systems for commercial and industrial sites, prior to lighting retrofit projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct field surveys/audits of existing lighting systems by walking property site, with the objective of providing accurate and detailed information on the existing lighting fixtures and systems within property and building.
- Open fixtures and inspect panels as needed to assess energy consumption.
- Use auditing tools (e.g. light meter, discriminator, mirror, etc.) to assist in obtaining precise information.
- Submit room-by- room and summary reports within 1 week of the audit.
- Communicate potential and existing issues, questions, concerns, and overall assessments of buildings.
- Provide innovative ideas and recommendations to allow for maximizing ECM’s.
- Transfer field survey data to spreadsheets and databases for the purpose of creating proposals and/or design layouts. Experience with Design software a plus (e.g. AutoCAD, Photoshop, Dialux, etc.) a plus.
- Perform energy audits and create energy consumption reports
- Provide retrofit or upgrade recommendations
- Provide detailed audits in utility formats after contract is received
- Attend pre-inspections w/ utility inspectors
- Maintain “up to date” knowledge of lighting technologies and innovation
- Customer service and effective communication
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency level.
- Ability to self-organize efficiently is a must!
- Clean DMV and Background – Must have valid California Driver’s License in good standing and verifiable (valid) automobile insurance coverage.
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check (no felony convictions in past 7 years).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 year of experience performing energy audits preferred (training available).
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to speak and read English. Ability to analyze, and interpret general business data, and technical information. Ability to write reports, business correspondence (via email), and ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues, managers, and clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software (i.e. Word); spreadsheet software (i.e. Excel), Email software (i.e. Outlook or Gmail).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent standing, walking, stooping, and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
- Frequent driving to potential project sites.
- Moderate travel as required.
- Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse, coupled with extended periods of looking at a computer monitor.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
No certifications needed.
This position has no Supervisory responsibilities.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- Annual salary:$41,600.00 to $49,920.00 /year (DOE)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Generous Paid Time Off (i.e. vacation) plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
*ReGreen Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com